Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Hanna

Well today is Day Four - so far so good. I have not wavered off the eating path, and although I have not done a whole lot of "moving", I have done 100 sit ups each day. I will increase the exercise as I go along....but it takes a while to get the couch potato off the couch! Which is a great segue into my next item!! We watched the movie Hanna last night. It was pretty good. The overview was, "a 16 year old who was raised by her father to be the perfect assassin is dispatched on a mission across Europe, tracked by a ruthless intelligence agent and her operatives".
Saoirse Ronan played the role of Hanna - and she reminded me of a young Tammy Frisa! ( she is a girl I went to school with)
Eric Bana played Hanna's dad
Cate Blanchett had the role of the "ruthless intelligence agent"
It was an entertaining movie for sure, although I am glad I didn't spend the money to see it in the theater.
Chow for now,
Jacqui

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home