Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Monday, February 13, 2012

Tower Heist

We watched a movie yesterday called Tower Heist. The write up says, " When a group of hard working guys find out they've fallen victim to a wealthy business man's Ponzi scheme, they conspire to rob his high-rise residence." It was pretty good. I thought the cast would make for a pretty good movie. And it did.
Ben Stiller - he's a great comedy actor
Eddie Murphy - always love a movie with Eddie Murphy - especially when he gets all excited and talks really fast!
Casey Affleck - I haven't seen much of him before - but he was pretty good too
Alan Alda - Always a good actor - from way back in the MASH days to his more recent ER days
Matthew Broderick - he will always be Ferris Bueller - no matter what other roles he plays - he will always be Ferris
Judd Hirsch - had some Taxi flashbacks!
Tea Leoni - I really like Tea Leoni - I like her voice - it's kinda deep - kinda raspy - She is (maybe not anymore) married to David Duchovny (Fox Mulder from the X-Files) - they make a good pair I think!
Michael Pena - I have seen him in lots of stuff, but had to look up his name - but he was funny in this one
Gabourey Sidibe - this is the same girl who played the role Precious. I have yet to see that movie, but I hear it is very good.
Chow for now
Jacqui

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home