Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Manners..

Wow, it's a new year already. I have been crazy busy ----- work, taking the kids to sporting events etc, so I have not been able to post for a while. I hope to post some Christmas pics and some volleyball pics in the very near future.
I saw this commercial on television the other day and I LOVED it.
There are some commercials that just make me shake my head - and some others that make me shed a tear - this one was a combo of a tear and a smile!
I hope you enjoy it as much as I did - unfortunately - I can't find the info to embed it here on my page, so you will have to click on the link to watch it.
http://www.values.com/inspirational-stories-tv-spots/95-Crosswalk
Enjoy,
Chow for now,
Jacqui

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home