Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Rest in Peace Mr. Kennedy

This week we lost another good one to cancer. Man oh man I hate that disease. I remember sitting in science class and watching Mr. Kennedy teach. He was one of those teachers that really cared about the students and truly wanted to see everyone do well. He made his classes interesting and most of all fun. I forgot how musical he was until I saw this video, but then again, I should have clued in cause he helped Mrs. Schram with the choir for all those years when the NMDHS choir travelled and won competitions. Thanks to Facebook, I came across this video of him on guitar along with Megan Vamos as they lead the Strathroy United Church children and congregation in the Negro Spiritual "This Little Light of Mine".
Rest in Peace, Roger, you will be missed by many.
Jacqui

1 Comments:

Blogger Vicki G said...

Sorry to hear of the loss of someone who you admired so much. Thinking of you today sweetheart.............love you

me

February 23, 2012 at 7:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home