Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day!!!

When I got up this morning there was a vase of carnations on the table with a handwritten card from my hubby. I love carnations - they have got to be my favourite cut flower. They last so long, they are awesome. They were white carnations with purple edges and purple is my favourite colour so it was a nice surprise at 4AM when I was sitting at the table eating my breakfast.
February is also Heart month. We, as women, must be aware of the warning signs of heart attacks, as that is the number one killer of women. So in honour of Heart Awareness Month I am sharing this video with you...even though it's funny (and is has that Cutie Patootie, Colin Egglesfield in it) it's a good video to watch. Enjoy your valentines day!
Chow for now,
Jacqui

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home