Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Friday, August 26, 2011

Emotional Rollercoaster Day......


Well first off I am happy cause it is my hubby's birthday today! Unfortunately he has to work today, so he can't kick back and relax for today, but I'm sure he will relax when he gets home from work.
Also, one of my very dear friends, Rob Jesson, is celebrating his birthday today too! I am so glad that he came to work at the same place I work at. We became fast friends and I'm am blessed to call him my friend.
But today I am sad too. Today is my boss, Al Uniac's last day at LHSC. I have worked with Al for 13 years and I am very sad to see him leave. He has a very unique leadership method and he will be missed. I worked along side Al for many years as a colleague and the last few years he was my boss. He is a great man, a wonderful boss, a great husband and a good friend. I am going to miss him (more than he will ever know). I am excited for him too though, because he is leaving to start a new opportunity, that I am certain he will excel at, so I wish him all the best.
So...I'm happy, sad, excited, and nervous of the unknown around work.
Chow for now,
Jacqui

1 Comments:

Anonymous Emma said...

Great article and content, this is what I was looking for. Thank you and keep up this good work. Regards...

August 29, 2011 at 8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home