Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Friday, July 29, 2011

Been a while...

Wow, it's been a while since I have posted. We are just so crazy busy at work, I just can't seem to find the time. And then when I go home, it is so danged hot...I just try and sit and not move. I think air conditioners are going on my Christmas list!!! Ha, not that I'll need them at Christmas...but you know what I mean. Last night we decided to watch the movie The Lincoln Lawyer. I have been wanting to watch it for a while cause well.. Matthew McConaughey...need I say more!
I really enjoyed this movie. I didn't realize it was a book - written by Michael Connelly. I might just have to have a read! I knew Matthew was in the movie, but I didn't realize all the others that were. It was a great cast. William H. Macy,
Oh my gosh - remember when he was on ER...he sure didn't look like this! I love his acting though. Great, great actor.
Marisa Tomei,
I really like Marisa's character in this movie. She is beautiful as ever. Remember her in My Cousin Vinny! John Leguizamo, I've always liked John - he was on ER for a stint as well, but I think my favourite character he has played was that short little fella in Moulin Rouge! Trace Adkins, How cool is this!!! I didn't know our country boy Trace was in the movie. Man oh man he is a big man! Michael Pare, I used to have the biggest crush on this guy!!!! Remember the movie Eddie and the Cruisers!!!!!
Ryan Phillippe, played a very good role as an ASS. Francis Fisher, Oh my gosh - remember her from Edge of Night!!! Josh Lucas He's always a cutie! and Bryan Cranston. It always makes me laugh to see him in a movie now.....He will always be Malcolm's dad - but with his Breaking Bad show - he has certainly broke out into different characters.
If you're looking for a movie to watch tonight....pick this one up!
Chow for now
Jacqui

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home