Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Friday, August 5, 2011

The "Weight" of life....

Well I'm pretty bummed out with myself. Last September, I decided I was gonna get on the weight loss train and get skinny before my little sisters wedding. Well...her wedding is in 5 weeks...and here I sit, the heaviest I have ever been and feeling like crap. Why does losing weight have to be so bloody hard? It certainly is not hard putting the weight on. I was surfing the web yesterday and I came across some pictures and I guess I am not the only one struggling with my weight. I had such a huge crush on Val Kilmer when I was in high school. Oh my gosh when he played Nick Rivers in the movie Top Secret!!!! He was just so "dreamy" and I'm not sure if he was singing in the movie or if it was voiced over, but it looked like he was singing - and well if you know me.......a guy who can sing.....**insert sound of racing heart here!*** Then when he played Madmartigan in the movie Willow. He had the long hair and looked so tough and rugged....Willow was a great movie by the way! And I must admit I think my all time favourite was when he played Iceman in the movie Top Gun. Not only did he have his shirt off a number of times...but when he did....he was playing VOLLEYBALL - once again for you who know me......a guy who can play volleyball......***insert racing heart beat here too**! But then......this was a recent picture I found of him. Yikes.... Maybe we should hook up and check out a weight watchers meeting together. But.....on a positive note......my Kobo fund is up to $17!!! yay! Chow for now, Jacqui

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home