Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Friday, August 19, 2011

BFF weekend

Wow it's been 10 days since my last post! I have been a busy girl. My BFF Vicki came down from Kingston with her son John for a few days. It was great to see her. She's having some stress lately so I am so happy that she feels comfortable enough to come to my place for some much needed R & R. I love her so much and love the time we get to spend together. I was anxious to see how the weekend was going to turn out because she brought her little 9 week old shitzu, Sydney with her when she came. I was hoping Charlie didn't think Vicki brought her a chew toy! The first day was a little tense - but my noon the next day everyone was getting along great. We have not had the opportunity for Charlie to have too much socialization with other dogs since we got her. So this was a test! I was proud of her. She played like a puppy which was hilarious - cause she is a little larger than Sydney. I think Sydney decided that since she had to do what Charlie wanted, she was going to dominate something, so she decided that should be Runt! Here is Runt making a run for it! Nibs just looked on. We went back to the Grand Bend Flea Market and here Sydney got her picture taken by a fire hydrant and got to ride (actually just sit) in the antique Ferris wheel! We took a trip to the beach as well where Sydney helped John dig a hole in the sand. It was cute to watch her watching John dig, and then all of a sudden she went over and started to help him! She's a good little pup and took time to smell the flowers on her vacation! I bought Charlie a bone when we were at the Flea Market, but I didn't' give it to her until Sydney was gone home as I didn't want to cause any problems between the two. I wanted to get a picture of Sydney with it though!! I think they will be friends now! Charlie also got to play a bit. She loves to play tug-0-war and she will run full tilt at you when she sees that thing! Joel likes to make her jump to get it. Joel also spent a little quiet time with Sydney. All in all it was a good few days and I hope my BFF found a bit of peace while she was here. Chow for now, Jacqui

1 Comments:

Blogger Pesk said...

Amazing photos, love the picture of the cat under the dog :D

August 24, 2011 at 5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home