Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Some more movie reviews!!!

I've watched a few movies in the last few days - it's too bloody hot to do anything else...so I sit my fat arse down on the couch - with the fan blowing directly on me and pop in a video! Although I did go to the theatre to see some!! Which was wonderful with the air conditioning pumping into the room!!! Joel (my son) treated me to the movies!!! We went to see Transformers, Dark Side of the Moon. It was awesome. I love love love the Transformer movies. Shia Lebouf is great and it was nice to see Patrick Dempsey outside the box of McDreamy. The funny Asian fella from the Hangover movies was in it as well, which made Joel laugh out loud. I still can't believe that man is a doctor. We also watched Knight and Day with Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz. I have been wanting to watch this one for a while and it was good. Cute little story with some action on the side! We also watched Soul Surfer. WOW...this was a really good movie. It is based on the true story of Bethany Hamilton who was well on her way to becoming a professional surfer when her arm was bitten off by a shark. She still reached her goal of becoming a professional surfer, but the story of how she got there was very emotional and inspirational. Helen Hunt and Dennis Quaid played her parents in the show. I've always liked Dennis Quaid and this movie did not disappoint. I like Helen Hunt as well, but I wish she would have left her face alone. She looked way better in the movie Twister, than she did in this one. Why do people have to be so vain? Anyhow, I hope you enjoy my movie review and if you get a chance to watch them - I would say ENJOY!! Chow for now, Jacqui

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home