Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Butterflies


I made this book when I was up at my BFF's place in the spring. I see all these cool little books and things on the Internet and on other people's blogs and I want to try them.....usually I'll share the instructions with my friend Kim and then we will plug away at working on them.......She ALWAYS finishes hers....me....not so much!!! I have good intentions...but sometimes I just can't finish it.... I have many an unfinished project in my stamp room! Bad I know.!! But I did finish this one....well finished as in making...but not finish as in adding pictures etc. It was kinda fun to do though! Chow for now, Jacqui

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home