Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Thursday, January 6, 2011

American Retirement

I hope you are enjoying these "British bits" as much as me. These girls just make me laugh. The bigger girl is the same one who plays in The Vicar of Dibley. The two of them together just makes me howl!! Ya know...some days, I just don't know what people are thinking. Like the people who own white cars that refuse to drive with their lights on in the fog or in the snow....um it's not rocket science people. The people who pull out in front of you, onto the highway, when no one is behind you, only to put their blinker on at the next road to turn - could they not have waited that 5 seconds it would have taken for me to get past them? But this one....this one takes the cake..... last night at the dinner table, the kids were talking about their day. We quite often get interesting stories of things that have happened on the bus and things the bus driver has done or said......well last night the kids informed us that the previous night (our kids were not on the bus that night - sports and stuff) that the bus driver got stuck and get this.......are you ready for this........MADE THE KIDS GET OUT AND PUSH THE BUS. Can you believe that? It's a bloody good thing my kids were not on the bus that day. There would have been a few phone calls made to various places - like the bus line and the school board. Good Lord, that's why they have those bloody CB radio jobbies in the bus. I just could not believe that when the kids told me that. What next? They will probably have to pitch in $5 for gas each day. Chow for now, Jacqui

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home