Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

It's a Girl.........

WOW what a great and "short" holiday!!! I wish I was a millionaire so I could take a couple of weeks off at Christmas. Then I would not feel guilty about curling up in my chair in front of my fire with my book! I am reading "The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo" right now and it is really good. I just want to sit and read all day. Well the secret present I alluded to in my last post was a hit with the kids. Wanna see what it was??? It was a total shocker for the kids. They have been asking for a dog for about 10 years now...and so it was a very big surprise for them. Her name is Charlie! She came over for a visit yesterday, and she is coming for another visit tomorrow and then she is coming to stay on Saturday! So that will be an AWESOME way to start 2011. She is such a well behaved dog and she is so cool looking! I love her face with her one blue eye and one brown eye. The kids are gonna have a blast with her. My friend Chad has done an excellent job with her and she is a very good dog. I was surprised on Christmas day as well. Wanna see what my surprise was???? A cricut!!!!! I kept putting it on my wish lists!!! More for a joke - cause it's a pretty pricey present - and I started a "circut fund" jar to throw my pennies in!!! So you can imagine my surprise when my pretty awesome hubby managed to get this for me for Christmas!!! I have not had a chance to play with it much, but am looking forward to creating some cool things with it!!!! Chow for now, Jacqui

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home