Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Thursday, December 23, 2010

2 more sleeps!!!!

Wowzers, the time is flying now. I just got the orders from my kids last night of the goodies they want me to bake for them. So I am off to the grocery store after work today. I think I'll zip out to the LCBO on my lunch break at 11:00 AM.....there shouldn't be too many people at the liquor store at 11:00 AM will there? (do I live in a bubble? ha ha) I have got orders for Peanut Butter Bites, Porcupines, Granny's Spice Cake, Cinnamon Rolls, Almond Bark, Date Squares, Cheerio Squares. There be more....oh yeah.....and Oreo Cookie Cheesecake! I made one before a few years ago for my Jactopia weekend and well...lets just use a quote my Grandpa Fox used to say...."ya got a little too much oven on this one!" .....I picked up my turkey yesterday!!!!! I picked it up at Foodland in Parkhill. The cool thing about getting it there was for the last couple of months they have been giving you a "turkey buck" each time you come in and buy groceries. With these turkey bucks, between December 10th and December 24th you can use them towards money off your turkey! My mom gave me all of hers, and the one I had, I ended up with $13 off my turkey!!! That's awesome!!! I even went for a bit bigger turkey since I had the money off, so I might be eating turkey stew, turkey sandwiches, turkey pot pie, turkey soup, and turkey hash for a while after Christmas...but I think all those things freeze well too! I have some stamping things to show you, but I can't show you until I give the gifts cause I know some of the people read my blog! One person I am giving the gift to today, so I will have some pictures of things to show you after today!! So you will have to settle for this rockin' penguin today!!!! Chow for now, Jacqui

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home