Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Friday, July 30, 2010

Christmas Stampin' All Year Long Challenge 59 - Sketch Challenge

This week over at the Christmas Stampin' All Year Long challenge blog, our challenge was to create a card using this sketch. I haven't inked up my House Mouse stamp for quite some time, so I thought I would use them for this card. When I was unpacking I came across some designer paper for Christmas that I kind of forgot I had! I like making Christmas cards that are not your standard Christmas colours! I like to think outside the box every now and then! So I used Taken with Teal and created this card! I used the Sakura glaze pens to colour the bows to make them shiny - it's hard to see in the picture, but they do shine! If you still have not gone over to the Christmas Stampin' All Year Long Challenge Blog and joined in one of our challenges...you really should! It's fun! Chow for now Jacqui

2 Comments:

Blogger Leigh said...

Fabulous card, I love it. Gorgeous colours on the bows.

August 5, 2010 at 12:51 AM  
Blogger inlovestamping said...

I love the House Mouse image you used! Great card!

August 6, 2010 at 1:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home