Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Slowly.....

Well we are slowly getting settled in our new place. We have all our belongings at the new house, it's now just a matter of getting everything organized and finding a place for everything. Joe worked his butt off getting everything to the house. We did not hire movers, we did everything ourselves....which included moving the piano, the organ, the stove, the fridge, the freezer...you'd think I'd be buff by now! The Monday night before we moved it was my son's Grade 8 graduation. I can't believe next year I will have two kids in high school. The time is just getting away from me. He looked great and most of the kids looked great as well. I'll admit...a couple of them....I'm not sure what their parents were thinking when they let them walk out the door...but that's just my opinion. My parents came down to join in the celebration......unfortunately, the seats we picked were beside a very robust and vocal parent and my poor dad was sitting right beside her. I'm sure I'll have to do chores for a few days to pay him back for that one! Chow for now Jacqui

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home