Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Christmas Stampin' All Year Long Challenge 56 - Anything Goes

This was supposed to be posted on July 9th on the Christmas Stampin' All Year Long Challenge blog, but we just moved and I couldn’t find any of my colouring tools. It's a wonder I have any hair left at all. I have been frantically trying to find all the items I need to create........feed the family you say? Nah...they can fend for themselves....I need to stamp!!!!!

I finally found them late last night so I whipped up this card. I’m so sorry it is late, but I thought better late than never. Especially since we were blessed to have a sponsor this month.
Head on over to the CSAYL challenge blog to see information about the sponsor.


Christmas Stampin All Year Long has wonderful news! We've decided to start sponsoring rubber stamp/digital stamp companies several times each month. How fun is that?

Pink Cat Studio was kind enough to sponsor this week's challenge and we're doing a sneak peek of the new stamp sets that will be released on July 16th. There will be 5 different sets that will be released as rubber stamps. In the mean time, a few of the Christmas images are currently available for purchase as digital images so stop by Pink Cat Studio and check them out.


The winner of this week's challenge will receive two of the new Pink Cat Studio Christmas rubber stamp sets to be released so be sure to stop by Christmas Stampin All Year Long and play along in this week's challenge. The winner will be announced on Monday, July 12th. Good luck!
This week's challenge is a "free challenge" meaning create a card any way you want. . .show us your creativity!!

Chow for now,

Jacqui

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home