Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Beautiful Waterfall....

Now..if I was a great stamper...I'd have a waterfall card to go along with these great waterfall pictures Jade took while she was in Germany.....but alas.......a great stamper I am not......so you will just have to enjoy the pictures of the waterfall. I am finding it a pain in the arse not having the Internet at home.....but .......it is a luxury and until all my other bills are paid off, it's a luxury I am not going to have. I never realized how much I used it until it is not there. Oh well....onto the pictures. Jade took these waterfall pictures when she was in Germany. I'm sorry I don't know the exact location, but I thought they were beautiful so I thought I would share them with you. She took a large number of pictures....something like 1300....so I'll be able to show you a few for quite some time!! Hope your Wednesday is great.....I have to jar up my pickles tonight and whip up a card!!! Chow for now, Jacqui

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home