Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Friday, June 25, 2010

Christmas Stampin' All Year Long Challenge 55 - Faux Stitching

This week over at the Christmas Stampin' All Year Long Challenge Blog we were challenged to make a card using stitching or faux-stitching. Believe it or not...even though I have something like 5 different sewing machines in my house, I have yet to actually sew on a card! So I did the faux stitching with the white gel pen. I finally got around to stamping and colouring a Magnolia image. They are sooooo cute. I love their little faces. I used Copics to colour this little girl.....not sure why....but when I looked at her I had to do her in turquoise! Have you come on over and tried some of the challenges yet?? Just think - If you had of started already you would have a whole mess of Christmas cards made!!!!! Chow for now Jacqui

1 Comments:

Blogger Maria said...

Hey Jacqui! I really love the Tilda image. . .I haven't worked on any for such a long time. Your card has a beautiful wintery look to it! You did a fabulous job with your stitching!!!

Maria

June 25, 2010 at 11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home