Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Friday, July 23, 2010

Christmas Stampin' All Year Long Challenge 58 - Buttons and Bows

This week our challenge over at Christmas Stampin' All Year Long was to create a card using Buttons and Bows. We also were provided a wonderful image from Sassy Cheryl's. (Please see the CSAYL Blog for more information on this great sponsor)
I think I am finally back on track for posting my creations!
I’m one of these people who have ribbons upon ribbons upon ribbons and very seldom use it on my cards. I also have buckets of buttons and I don’t use them on cards either.
So this was a great challenge to force me into using some of these otherwise neglected embellishments!
I used Handsome Hunter textured card stock for the base and the mat around the image.
I used some designer paper for the mat on the handsome hunter and I can’t remember where I got it from.The ribbon is Sleigh bells by SU

I put some liquid applique on the image for some texture as well as using some of the Sakura pens to add glaze to Rudolph's nose and the bell on his collar.
This was a fun challenge and I’m glad to be back..
Still don’t have Internet at home, but I have got myself into a routine to get it up on the blog and posted.
If you still haven't played along with us over at CSAYL....you really should!
It's loads of fun!

Chow for now
Jacqui

1 Comments:

Blogger Tina said...

so cute - great job with this weeks challenge.

xo

July 23, 2010 at 11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home