Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

Hey there! I am a papercrafter in Canada and thought I would enter the wide world of blogging!

Friday, February 5, 2010

Some things are just so cute!!

Aren't you glad I finally got all those calendar pages posted??
I'm still going to show you a couple of Christmasy things though!!! This is one of the Christmas cards I made this year. I like the rich look of the Razzleberry paper.
One of my friends sent me this link to a video on YouTube.

Man you can find some cute/cool/great things on YouTube.
Isn't this little girl the cutest thing?? She is gonna be an actress some day for sure!
Chow for now,
Jacqui

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home