Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Tuesday, March 10, 2009


This set is so fun.
I have seen so many cute little cards made with all the different stamps in this set.
I cased this one from someone, but I can’t find out from who. If it was you….thanks!
The designer paper is Washington Apple. I stamped the space ship on Pumpkin Pie designer paper and then paper pieced it onto the space ship.
This is one of the make and take cards I showed at the Crop Stop and Shop a few weekends back.
Everyone loved it! They liked that is was a “boy”card.

Chow for now
Jacqui

1 Comments:

Blogger Vicki G said...

I LOVE this!!!!! It's Great!!!


Vicki

March 10, 2009 at 8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home