Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Another Regional swap!



Well I was kind of bummed today. I didn't get picked for the Inky Impressions Design Team. I had my fingers crossed....which made typing and updating my blog very hard!!! Have you ever tried typing with your fingers crossed? Not as easy as you would think!

Oh well, maybe another time. There were a lot of very talented women who answered the call. I wish Nicole the best of luck with her new company.

If you check out her site, she is offering a cute little image that you can save and print and make some cute cards with.

I'm going to try and whip one up this weekend if I can find some time.


I had a kind of crazy day at work today. I ended up having a meeting this afternoon which wouldn't be so bad, but it ran a half hour later then my usual shift ending time. I hate when that happens. It just throws everything off kilter. I leave later, get home later, get the day to day stuff to be done at home later, and then still have to run the kids and do the chores and clean and cook and gosh I'm getting tired just thinking about it! So needless to say........I didn't get any stamping done.


So lucky for you that I was so scattered tonight, I will share another swap card that I received from the Stampin' Up! Regionals event a couple of weeks ago.


This card was made by Kim Pargeter. Kim is a very dear friend who I love to pieces. We have such fun when we get together! I cannot wait for our next stamping escapade!!!! Unless we can squeeze one in before then...it's only 30 more sleeps till we get to have some stamping fun!!!

Thanks for havin' a boo at the blog,

Chow for now,

Jacqui

1 Comments:

Blogger Vicki G said...

Cute Card!!! Can't wait to see you both!

Vicki

March 25, 2009 at 9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home