Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Victopia Adventures

This past weekend, I had the pleasure of going to Kingston to visit my best friend Vicki Garrett as she hosted Victopia! (what is Victopia you ask? It's a yearly event that Vicki holds for friends to get together and stamp, scrap, laugh, drink and eat!!!) My dear friend Kim came with me and we made a road trip out of our drive up.
We left in the morning on Thursday and decided to stop at scrapbook stores along the way.
Our first stop was the Scrapping Bug in Kitchener. The first picture is of the sign on the outside of the store and the second is the picture of "the Scrappin' Bug". A few purchases were made here!





Then we ventured on to Simply Scrappin' Inc in Cambridge. I'm glad I checked the web before we set out as they had recently moved their location to the Southworks Outlet Mall in Cambridge.
Some purchases were made at this store as well! The old warehouse gives this store lots of character!



By this time our tummies were rumbling so we stopped at Applebee's for lunch. It was my first time at Applebee's and I was very pleased. The food was great.

Once we had our tummies full we headed off for The Scrapbook Emporium in Oshawa.
This is a beautiful store.
It is very bright and it has a very large crop room that is all colour coordinated. Very very nice.
And yes, we made some purchases there as well!!!
Then we headed for Kingston.
We arrived at Vicki's at about 6:30 pm.
We were very excited to see her because I have not seen her since summer last year.
We chat and talk alot, but we have not been in each others company since summer.
Next up......the stuff I worked on!!!
Chow for now
Jacqui

1 Comments:

Blogger Vicki G said...

Hey!! I want in on that road trip the next time!!!!

May 6, 2008 at 1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home