Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Happy Birthday Jade!!


Can you believe it??? My daughter is 14 today.

I'm not sure I'm prepared for the plunge into the teenage years. Yeah I know, she was technically a teenager last year, but she is in grade 8 and then we go to high school and then we go to college and then we get married - good lord I've already got myself to 80!!!


I whipped her up this Hanna card last night. It's hard to stamp for people when they are in the house with you!!!!

I like the way it turned out though! I picked up a glitter stack and this was one of the papers in the stack. Lots of glitter!!! I love paper piecing with the Hanna stamps - they are perfect for it.

Chow for now,

Jacqui

1 Comments:

Blogger Jessica Smith said...

Love your Hanna so sparkly.Hope your daughter has a happy birthday.

April 8, 2008 at 7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home