Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I'm Too Sexy for this Blog!!


Patch, my male cat, cracks me up.
The way he sits on things and lounges around like he is the king of the castle!
So tonight we were eating supper and he was "lounging" looking like he owned the place, so we started singing "I'm too sexy for this cupboard" and then took his picture.
Yeah - we're crazy - but we love our kitties and they have such great personalities!

Just a short post for today - I'm working on a 3-D project from Jan Tink's blog which I will post when it is complete!!!
She has a great blog by the way - you should visit it - if you haven't already http://stampspaperscissors.typepad.com/stamps_paper_scissors/tutorials/index.html

Chow for now
Jacqui

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home