Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Workin' for the weekend!

This weekend I decided to make a few of the cards that I saved into my favourites. I check all these awesome sites and samples and keep all these cards - I thought it was about time I made a few of them!!!

This card I tweaked from Andria Werner. It was a sample I saw a while back and wanted to make one! I love Real Red and Tempting Turquoise together! I think it's an awesome colour combo.














I tweaked this card as well. I do not have the name of the person who made the original that inspired this one, but thank you to whoever it was.

















This card was inspired by a card made by Tracy Harp. I just recently got this set and love all the little bugs in it!















I'm actually quite pleased with this one. My challenge for this week was a colour challenge. We were to make a card using the colours Basic Grey, Black, Creamy Caramel and any red. I chose Real Red as my Red.
I used the metallic pencils to colour the stars and certain parts of the stamped image. The horse and rider are embossed in black.


Hope you enjoy the samples for today!
Chow for now
Jacqui

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home