Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Thursday, April 10, 2008

April Babies!

I've been on a little bit of a roll for the last couple of weeks. Many of my family members celebrate their birthdays in the month of April, so that gives me a huge reason to stamp lots of cards!






This was my first card using the Hanna on the motorcycle. It really is a very cute stamp set! I did some paper piecing on the motorcycle and used my exacto knife to cut out around the motorcycle and then I popped Hanna and her bike up from the page.






I am really liking the colour combination of Tempting Turquoise and Real Red and the white gel pen just adds a nice touch.



One of our challenges this week was to create a card using something old and something new - so basically something you have just bought and something you have had for quite some time.
I have had my glossy cardstock for ages and have not used it for a very long time. I have not used this stamp set yet, so I thought I would give it a try. I used the crayon resist technique to get the white berries and white edges on the flowers.

















That's all the cards I have made so far! Stay tuned for more.....
chow for now
Jacqui

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home