Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Sunday, November 1, 2020

Once Upon A Time Markers Colouring Class

 I finally got around to tackling the markers version of the Once Upon A Time colouring class from Kit and Clowder. The image we were colouring was an image by Conie Fong.

I was a bit intimidated by all that dress!!! But at the end I was relatively pleased with the results. I still need to work on some of the techniques, but it was fun and I learned a lot!

We started off coloring the background. Starting with the little mounds of grass along the pathway.

Next up was the bushes in front and around the castle

We went from there to the trees adding in texture

Next was the mountains farthest away in the image

Then we coloured the pathway up to the castle

From there we moved on to the castle and the peaks on the castle

We coloured our little carriage making it look like a blue pumpkin.

The sky was the next technique

Then on to the flowers just behind the princess

Skin and hair was next - this is still a challenge for me, but every time I get a bit better

Next up...THE DRESS......I was not too sure about this. All those ruffles and that blending......

And then the finished product!

And then this is the one I did after, trying to apply the technique I learned during the class.


All in all I was pleased with the end result..need more work on that dress blending...but it will come.
chow for now,
Jacqui































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home