Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Saturday, June 27, 2020

Brighten Your Day PENCIL colouring class

I just finished my very first pencil class with Kit and Clowder. I coloured this image using the Prismacolour pencils. I have to say - I LOVE THESE PENCILS. The colours are so rich and the more layers you add the more depth and vivid colours you get.

We started off with this image

I can't show you the whole entire image due to copy write rules, but it looked something like this.

We started colouring the umbrella - layers of colours to get nice blends and rich rich colours.



We kept going around the different colours on the umbrella


Until all the umbrella was coloured


We then moved on to work on the dark rainy sky


When the sky was done we moved on to colour the fence and the grass


Then on to the reflection of the bear, grass and birds in the water on the ground


To end with the final result of  

I am thrilled with the way this turned out. Sure I need more practice, but that was so fun. I want to colour every stamp I have!!!!! (that's alot of colouring!! )

Chow for now, 
Jacqui






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home