Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Sunday, August 30, 2020

Congratulations Teri!!

 Joel's girlfriend Teri 


graduated from nursing school and so today we had a surprise little get together for her to celebrate her achievement. It was just an intimate little get together with her family and our family and a couple of her closest friends.

I wanted to make her a card, as I had recently got a new set from Unity that I wanted to put some ink to.

I had the idea in my head and "this time" it actually came out on the paper the way I thought in my head!!

Sometimes that is not the case.

I started with all these components....

which made this final product!!


I'm actually pretty pleased with how it turned out. I have been taking some colouring classes with Kit and Clowder and it's crazy how a few short lessons with some basic principals have transformed my colouring.

Chow for now, 

Jacqui




















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home