Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Monday, December 31, 2012

Coming soon.....

Wow...December 11th was the last time I posted on my blog....holy....well things were busy.
Christmas was good, my birthday was good, and now New years eve tonight - I'll probably sleep, but it will be good......
I got a new laptop yesterday and we have Internet at the house finally, sooooooo that means I'll be able to post more frequently again!!! yay! 
maybe not every day like my sister!!! But more often for sure.

Have a safe and Happy New Year,
Chow for now,
Jacqui

2 Comments:

Blogger Vicki G said...

Yay!!! YOu are blogging again!!!! No, we will not get by for a visit this time. Just a quick up and back. Paul is working this morning and won't get away until afternoon. His Brother George is here from B.C. so spending the evening at Tom and Stephs and then back home after brunch tomoz

Happy Happy New Year to you and hope we'll see you soon!

xoxoxoxo

V

December 31, 2012 at 10:39 AM  
Anonymous Jade said...

How about if you post every 3 days? lol I might think you guys have been kidnapped if you don't blog that often?!

January 3, 2013 at 2:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home