Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Chicago Fire


We started watching a new show called Chicago Fire. It is very good. I think I was crying already in episode 2!! I like a show that gets your emotions going. Not necessarily crying all the time, but a good gut laugh every once in a while and some drama that gets your heart pumping are good qualities for a show. They have a nice looking cast to boot!! Jesse Spencer plays a lead role. He used to be on House and he was also in the movie Uptown Girls, which is one of my favs. The other lead role is played by Taylor Kinney. A nice looking fella for sure! I don't remember him being in anything, but according to IMDB he was in an episode of Rizzoli and Isles - so I must have seen him cause I have watched all those episodes!!! Lauren German has a lead role as well. I liked her when she was on Hawaii Five-O. She had a good chemistry with those characters. In this show she plays a gay paramedic, who is roommates with Taylor Kinney's character. (I'd like to be his roommate!!!)
I'm really enjoying the show so far. I have only seen 3 episodes. 

The other night Joel was not feeling very well. He flopped down on the floor on a pillow beside Charlie. Next thing I knew.....this is what I saw!!!
Chow for now, 


Jacqui

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home