Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Raining frogs...

Yesterday it was raining and on my way to work I saw all kinds of frogs on the road. I have told Jade about this before and she has never been able to see any.....I'm not sure what road she is looking at.....but whatever!!!!! I think they swarm to the warm pavement in the middle of the night - which is good for warmth....but not so good for survival!!!! So I was thinking of Jade as I was driving to work......I'm sure she is pleased to know that frogs make me think of her!!!!! That reminds me of my friend Deanna. When we were in high school, we worked at her uncles fruit farm. For a few days we had to go back to a place in Grand Bend and sort through the rotten potatoes....to this day.....when I smell a rotten potato....I think about her!!!! I told her that not too long ago..and she laughed!! It's funny how sights and sounds can remind you of things. Songs do that alot for me....every time I hear Journey's Open Arms......takes me straight back to my Grade 8 Graduation dance at East Williams Public School!! Dance with my Father Again...unfortunately takes me to my cousin Mike's funeral, Everything I Do I Do It For You...takes me to my wedding song. I could go on and on and on...but I'll spare you!!!!
Just a short post today, but I had to make sure Jade knew I was thinking about her.....thanks froggy's!!
Chow for now,
Jacqui


2 Comments:

Blogger Vicki G said...

hehe!!! You were on a tangent this morning too! Hugs make me think of you~

Love you and see you soon,

Me!

September 19, 2012 at 8:07 AM  
Anonymous Jade said...

haha it's nice to know that frogs remind you of me! I can't say that frogs remind me of you but every time it rains I think "oh ya I remember mom saying that you can see frogs jump in the rain," and than i am upset when i can't see any! lol

Love ya

September 21, 2012 at 9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home