Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Happy Birthday Aunt Brenda

Today is my Aunt Brenda's birthday! Happy Birthday!!! I really need to get around to see her. I don't have a picture to put up of her, so I'll put this cute little girl up in her place!

I just finished reading the book called "Before I Go To Sleep" by S.J. Watson. It was pretty good. A friend of mine who likes to read, but can never find the time to read, has decided to join a book club and this was the book they were going to read. It sounded kind of interesting, so I got it for my Kobo and just finished it the other day. It is about a woman who was in an accident when she was 20 years old. She is now 47 and each night when she goes to sleep her memory is erased. So when she wakes up beside her husband every morning - she has no idea who he is, or why her body is 27 years older. I cannot even begin to imagine how weird it must be to go to sleep each night and forget everything you ever knew. It was a pretty good book with some twists and turns.
Have a good day
Chow for now,
Jacqui

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home