Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Happy Birthday Charlie and a good message...

Today my Charlie dog turns 3!! I took her picture this morning as she was laying in my bed. I'm not sure if she was covering her face cause she was thinking, "oh no...another year older", or what!! I got her some cool treats that I will give her tonight when we all get home from school and work.
She is such a fun dog and I am so glad we have her. (thanks Chad and Julie!) I can't remember what it was like when we didn't have her....well I guess I can a bit....I had more room in my bed for sleeping and there wasn't hair on stuff!! But it's a small price to pay for the joy of having her in our family! She loves to play and she loves to cuddle.

I came across this video yesterday (thanks Jade!) and I thought it was just wonderful so I had to share. Alzheimer's is such an awful awful disease and we need to get the word out more so people start providing more support to these people and their families. It's so hard for both the person suffering from the disease and their families. If you know anyone dealing with this disease in some way, either having the disease or supporting someone who has the disease, please offer some support to them. They could use the help.
Chow for now,
Jacqui

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home