Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Off to Lambton College

Well tonight is our tour of Lambton College. We had originally planned on going on the 23rd of February, but they are having a parent night tonight so we changed our tour date to tonight. I'm curious to hear what they have to say. They certainly seem more interested in getting the kids to come to their school. A lot more than when I applied to colleges. I don't remember anyone ever calling the house to say they would be my personal "contact" at the school and I could contact them at any time if I had any questions about the program I was accepted for or other programs that the school offers. I'm looking forward to being "amazed" tonight!
I'll touch base tomorrow to let you know how it goes.....we'll see if......Jade decides to.....
chow for now
Jacqui

1 Comments:

Blogger Vicki G said...

Oh my gosh! SOOOOOOO excited for her!!! Have a great tour tonight!

March 1, 2012 at 8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home