Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

This one is for my Mum!

I saw this picture on Pinterest (which I am quickly becoming addicted to), and when I first looked at it, I didn't think I understood it because of a language barrier....but then.....I got it.
I was telling Mum about it this weekend when we were driving to Chatham for Joel's volleyball tournament and we got laughing about how cute this little segment on Sesame Street was. We both love that show. I wish the kids of today watched it instead of all these cartoons with people with weird looking faces and stuff - just seems odd to me - but then I guess....Snuffleupagus probably seems weird to them!! But here is your friendly neighbourhood Grover!!
Chow for now.
Jacqui

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home