Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Saturday, July 16, 2011

The Last page.....

Well this brings us to the last page of the scrapbook I made for my friend Rob to give to his partner Curtis for his 50th birthday. I had so much fun making it. Rob gives me all of his pictures when he comes home from his trips! I have made them a calendar for the last 3 years now I think and I use their pictures for each month! Here is the last layout in the book. It's simple and only a single pager - and apparently Curtis's favourite place in the world! I also made this journal so people could write comments or something in when they came to his party. I just scooped up a book from the dollar store and then covered it. I like the way it turned out. Chow for now, Jacqui

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home