Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

My Baby Sister....

Well she is not so much of a baby anymore....she is getting married this year. Their stag and doe is this weekend and I can't wait to go and celebrate with them.
It's being held at our family farm so that will be fun as well. Give some of the city folk a new experience!!!!
They recently got some engagement pictures taken and oh my gosh they are awesome. They looked like they had so much fun getting them done. There are a couple that I can just imagine what was going on in their heads while they were getting them taken!
Here are a couple for your viewing pleasure!



I love this one! On the blog, I think they posted a caption with regards to this being their "vampire" pic!!!! I've been catching up on True Blood episodes and so that caption made me laugh - I can totally picture them all of a sudden smiling and having their fangs come out!!
Chow for now,
Jacqui
P.S. - isn't my little sister BEEEEE-UUUUUU-TEEEEEE-FUL?? - Jay's okay too!! lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home