Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Cruise layout

Here is another layout from my friends book. I thought it was fitting to post a cruise layout since that is where they are right now. I am so jealous...Oh well - they send me emails and lots of pictures while they are away, so I live vicariously through them! Plus doing it this way - I don't have to suffer through Montezuma's Revenge!!! lol I love this picture of Curtis with his life preserver on. If any of you have cruised before you know that as soon as you get on the boat they make you do through this drill. When you are there it's kind of like - "come on, seriously" - but if you ever have any doubt - go back and watch the movie Titanic - it can happen! Chow for now, Jacqui

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home