Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Elephants never forget....

Well I don't know if they do forget or if they don't forget, but I had fun making this elephant calendar. One of the girls that Jade used to work with collects elephants, so Jade asked me if I would help her make a calendar for her. It turned out to be me making it and Jade watching me make it, but it was still fun! Here is the one for January. His little ears have diamond dust on them to make them sparkle! Here is the one for February. There is a little gem in the centre of the heart he is holding with his trunk! I love this little "stamp" elephant!
April's little elephant is soooo cute hanging onto the little flower!
I'll post some more tomorrow!!!
Chow for now,
Jacqui

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home