Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Friday, December 10, 2010

I just Love you.....

I love this image by Mo Manning. So I decided to make some large CD Calendar cases using this image. I coloured the image with the Copic markers. I remember when my little sister Courtney was small. We used to have all kinds of kittens running around the farm - barn cats. She used to put them in her purse and carry them around and put them in baby buggies! It was very cute. She was pretty good with picking them up though - so I don't think she almost choked them like this little girl is doing! These are the large CD calendars - approximately 5 3/4 inches square.
Chow for now,
Jacqui

1 Comments:

Blogger tilly said...

Lovely calender cards and Mo's image is beautiful
Tilly

December 10, 2010 at 7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home