Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Digging out..

Well the kids are headed back to school today after 3 snow days in a row! This was a great treat for my kids. We have always lived in town so even when the buses were cancelled the kids still went to school cause they walked. Now that we are out in the country, buses get cancelled, the schools get closed and the whole county shuts down for 3 days! London got over 100cm of snow in the 3 days. We are still expecting some more today and into next week. I must admit it looks beautiful. The lights look so much prettier out on the trees and on the houses when they are snow covered. I managed to get some stamping done during one of the snow days. I came into work on Monday and Wednesday. Tuesday, I played it safe and stayed at home. I whipped up some more CD case calendars. These are all the same image, just different colours.
These are the small size calendars, approximately 3 3/4 inches square.
Chow for now,
Jacqui

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home