Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Movies....

This past weekend was a busy one for me. My dear friend Jenn is home for a visit from B.C. so we had to get together to stamp for a bit! So I spent Friday night at my other friend Kim's place, who was so gracious to host our stamping get together. We had lots of laughs and lots of chocolate, a bit of booze and lots of stamping! I left on Saturday evening.....a combo of a migraine and the fact the next day was our anniversary so I thought I should come home! Sunday was sooooooooooooo hot, we just were HUGE couch potatoes and watched movies and tried not to move too much so we didn't sweat!!!! We watched Our Family Wedding. It was pretty funny. I like Forrest Whitaker - he is a pretty good actor. It was a funny show about a black man marrying a Mexican woman and how they dealt with all their differences within their families. It was cute. We also watched The Joneses. This was pretty good as well. I thought it was going to be a comedy - there were some funny parts for sure, but there was drama too. I LOVE David Duchovny - have ever since his X Files days and Demi Moore is like a fine wine...she gets better with age. She is absolutely gorgeous. It was a pretty good movie as well. Then when we were flicking through the stations, we saw that Jeepers Creepers was playing - nothing like watching a little slasher/horror flick on a Sunday night! It was your typical horror film...blood - scenes where you jump - scenes that make you go hhmmm - and an ending that leads itself to a sequel! Chow for now Jacqui

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home