Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Monday, December 14, 2009

Flight Case

Well we ventured out into the cold on Saturday night to the Richmond Tavern to check out my friend Mike's new band Flight Case.
They were awesome. I was quite surprised..cause..well I am a country bumpkin and I listen to country music, but these guys were awesome. Don (lead singer) his vocals were wicked and their cover of Come Together by the Beatles was AMAZING. I was also surprised cause I thought they would be doing covers of tunes, but other than the Beatles song, it was all original which was nice for a change!
Frankie Whyte, a band from Toronto played before Flight Case and they were very good as well. It was cool to see a female lead singer, guitar player for a change!
So needless to say, I didn't get too much stampin done this weekend...I did get some done, just haven't got around to getting it ready to post yet! Hopefully tomorrow!
Happy Monday, I hope yours is good..
Chow for now
Jacqui

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home