Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Holiday Challenge Card

Yesterday I had a nice treat when I came home from work. A card in the mail. I love to get cards in the mail. It is so nice to get something that is not a bill.

I participated in a challenge on one of the lists that I am a part of. The challenge was to make a holiday card. It could be any holiday we wanted. I received this beautiful card from Charlotte Brown.



We got a bit of snow today. I figured we would because the mechanic got the wrong part for the car so I didn't get my windshield washer reservoir that got damaged by the raccoon fixed on Friday like it was supposed to be....I had to wait until today. I said to my hubby......"it's gonna snow or be crappy enough that I will need windshield washer....since the car does not have any". He assured me that it was not supposed to snow......yeah well...we live in Canada and it's December. Sure enough..it snowed a bit. Not a lot.....just enough to make the highway and city streets wet enough that when a car was in front of you or when you met a transport on the highway......it sprayed dirty crap all over the windshield.....if I didn't have bad luck...I wouldn't have any luck at all!
We did get it back to the shop and they had received the part it needed, so hopefully it's good to go for a while.

I caught a little clip of these guys on tv the other night. I can't find the one that I saw on tv, but it's still comical.


Chow for now,

Jacqui

1 Comments:

Blogger Vicki G said...

Sweet Card!! Glad to hear you got that fixed and are driving more safely now

Hugs

Vicki

December 8, 2009 at 7:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home