Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Music Calendar

I am having a lot of fun making these calendars. I keep trying to think of different things for different kinds of teachers.....music, phys. ed., librarian, science, math etc. etc. These are the two I came up with so far with a music theme.

I started out making them by stamping the background...but then...I got into my stash of designer paper and that has opened up the flood gates for so many more options! I have a music stack of paper that has some really pretty pages in it. Both the background and the paper used to cut the daisy are from the music pack.

I made a large one and a mini one.


Chow for now,
Jacqui

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home