Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Friday, December 4, 2009

Librarian Calendar

I really like the way this one turned out. I stamped the books image on white, coloured them and then sponged with Creamy Caramel ink. Bookworm Hanna was stamped and coloured with the Copics.

I re-read my post from yesterday. Boy that was a downer wasn't it!!! Sorry about that! I hope I didn't get any un-subscribers from my whining!!

You've heard me talk about Celtic Thunder before, well last night PBS was showing Celtic Woman. I must say I love the haunting melody that comes from the bag pipes. The music was beautiful and the women were beautiful and their voices were beautiful. It was an outdoor show which was very cool.....but I'm sorry ladies....I enjoyed Celtic Thunder so much more. It might have something to do with the wonderful "eye candy" that Celtic Thunder provides!! I suppose if I was male...Celtic Woman might be my favourite!!! I did enjoy the show though..so if you get a chance, it's certainly worth watching. Visiting England, Ireland and Scotland is definitely on my bucket list.

Chow for now
Jacqui

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home