Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Straight No Chaser....

Nope...I wasn't drinking while I was stampin'!!!! I was watching PBS again. Man they have some good shows on there! Have you heard of the group Straight No Chaser? Well they are awesome! No instruments other than their voices. Check this out....

They had a holiday special on PBS last night. It was awesome..and comical too.

I'd love to see them in concert sometime.
So another calendar.....are you getting sick of seeing these yet? Well I couldn't forget our Goth friends when I was making calendars!!


Chow for now,
Jacqui

2 Comments:

Blogger Vicki G said...

This is very cute Chickie!!!

Hugs

Vicki

December 5, 2009 at 11:25 AM  
Blogger Kimberly Johnson said...

Thank you for introducing me to the group. They are AWESOME! I searched on You Tube and found more video/songs. They don't have the PBS special for them in AZ. :o( I went to their site and bought BOTH Christmas CD's. I can't wait for them to arrive. Again...thank YOU!

December 6, 2009 at 10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home